Thursday, November 5, 2009

A little flakey. Kind of like dandruff or psoriasis.


I know that you all appreciate waking up every Wednesday to enjoy your cup of coffee, head to work and then rush home to see what random topic I've chosen to discuss for the week.

But I'm going to be honest with you. It's probably not going to continue to be a steady Wednesday gig anymore. As many of you faithful out there have likely noticed, some of the previous weeks' postings have been: a week off, a recycled former article and a Thursday post. I know, I know. I'm letting you down, but with that real grown-up job I spoke of last week, finding an extra hour to write is going to be more difficult to dedicate to one day each and every week.

So in the future, it might be Thursdays or Fridays with Warner. Maybe even Sunday. I hope you are all OK with the change of pace. Maybe this means that you'll visit more often just to see if I've updated instead of the mass jump in hits from Wednesdays to Fridays. Maybe you should just pick a day to visit every week and that way you have a good chance of catching up on what I've got to offer. You know, a write it in your planner type thing. Like, "Monday: pick up dry cleaning.", "Tuesday: study for chem exam.", "Wednesday: spend time with my favorite B-list blogger." It's just a thought. Totally your call. But my self esteem is in fact boosted when my counter jumps by more than twenty a day.

So on to this week's topic.

The perks of living at home post-college graduation...

It's cheap. Your laundry gets done. Lunches are made and in the fridge when you leave for work. The parentals are more prone to buy you things. The bathroom doesn't stay filthy. Guilt for living on the fam while not actually living under their roof disappears when you move back in. The list goes on. And on. And on.

The cons...

You live at home and have graduated college. Enough said.

I'll probably stick around the house for the next year or so. Save some dough. And then move on from there. We'll see what happens.

That's all I've got this week. Let's just say my defensive driving class took it all out of me last night, and that's why I can't offer anything spicier or more hard hitting.

Check by next week. Sometime next week, and I promise I'll deliver a better product for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment