Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bet you didn't see a Sunday post coming...

With the popularity of Girl Talk around the college music world, it's hard to imagine our lives with out "mash-ups" as they are referred to. Whether on your iPod with just music, on YouTube mixing music videos or on YouTube putting music over movie and TV montages, you can't deny that they are awesome and really make you smile.

It's pretty incredible the stuff people can get to match up. I mean Taylor Swift and Usher's videos fit together like Zack and Kelly. I get chills when Ursh's dance lines right up with T-Swift's jam.

So on a lazy Sunday night, after a weekend where I saw a few, I stumbled upon a few more great ones.

Do yourself a favor and watch them all.

Enjoy...













I'll be back Wednesday with something else. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment